To Prepare Sauce: Remove sauce packet(s) and place in warm water to thaw.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place egg rolls on a baking sheet.
3. Heat for 15-20 minutes.
For best results, turn once during baking. Enjoy!
1. Place egg rolls on a paper towel in microwave.
2. Heat on HIGH* (see chart below)
3. Let stand for 3 minutes to allow egg rolls to crisp.
|1 Egg Roll
||1 min. 15 seconds
|2 Egg Rolls
|3 Egg Rolls
||2 min. 30 seconds
|4 Egg Rolls
||3 min. 15 seconds
*Based on 1200 watt Microwave. IMPORTANT: For food safety and quality, heat to an internal termperature of 165° F. before eating. Appliances vary. Adjustments maybe necessary to heat thoroughly. Keep frozen until ready to use. Store unused egg rolls in resealable container in freezer.
Please refer to actual product package for most accurate information.