To Prepare Sauce: Remove sauce packet(s) and place in warm water to thaw.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place spring rolls on a baking sheet.
3. Heat for 15-20 minutes.
For best results, turn once during baking. Enjoy!
1. Place spring rolls on a paper towel in microwave.
2. Heat on HIGH* (see chart below)
3. Let stand for 3 minutes to allow spring rolls to crisp.
To Microwave in Carton
1. Heat desired number of spring rolls in open carton on HIGH* (see chart).
2. Let stand 3 minutes to allow egg rolls to crisp.
Do not re-use carton. Caution: Carton and contents will be extremely hot.
|3 Mini Spring Rolls
||1 min. 15 seconds
|6 Mini Spring Rolls
||2 min. 15 seconds
|9 Mini Spring Rolls
||3 min. 15 seconds
*Based on 1200 watt Microwave. IMPORTANT: For food safety and quality, heat to an internal termperature of 165° F. before eating. Appliances vary. Adjustments maybe necessary to heat thoroughly. Keep frozen until ready to use. Store unused spring rolls in resealable container in freezer.
Please refer to actual product package for most accurate information.